OCTOBER 6, 2018
Workshop Focus: Building a Brand Experience
The Spectrum Center
Time: 9am to 4pm
What you get:
- Full brand audit of your existing branding
- We’ll cover the foundation of what a brand experience is and why it matters more than ever in today’s marketplace.
- Why branding is more than a logo and what it means for your business in the long run.
- How to distinguish yourself and your offerings. Let’s dive into your specialties and what really drives your passion and purpose in your work and let’s showcase the results you provide your clients.
- We’ll discuss your short term and long term goals. Both personal and professional, because let’s be honest, they always overlap.
- How to present your brand in the digital space using your unique voice and story.
- Creative direction and strategy for your social media presence. What platforms works best for you and your audience.
- Access to our private Brand Building Workshop community for ongoing support as you build out your brand.
- Over lunch, we’ll discuss the pitfalls of “following the pack” and industry standards.
- You’ll leave the workshop with a new found confidence in how to present yourself and your brand to attract your ideal client.
*Optional mini photo session with professional photographer Angela LaMonte $150.00
*We are limiting registration to only 10 people to maintain an intimate and results focused workshop.